Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I know I am a few days late, better late than never...right?

Anyhow, I have high hopes for 2008. Last year was tough and a bit of a rollercoaster for my family but we got through it. Though, I am sure it made us stronger somehow. As "Anne of Green Gables" says, "That which does not kill us, will only make us stronger."
I sure hope so!


My resolutions are....

1. To grow stronger in my Faith.

2. To take time for myself and take care of myself. (I have some stuff I have been putting off for a while).

3. Get our financial act together!! This is a biggie! We look back and are like "WOW, where did all that $$ go!" NO MORE! We have got to get a handle on it.

4. Restart school and FINISH!!

5. Stop procrastinating.


I can and will do my best to accomplish these things. Baby steps, one at a time. :)


Here's wishing many WONDERFUL things for you in 2008 (and me too)!!

No comments: