Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Haircut...


I have been in DESPERATE need for a haircut for a while and finally got it cut on Saturday.
OMGOSH, it was HEAVEN!
The stylist massaged my scalp while she was washing it. Then, she put some sort of warm wrap around my neck that smelled like eucalyptus and it was AWESOME! It was absolute BLISS. Definitely well worth the $35.
She did an AMAZING job and I will definitely be back to see her soon.
I told Jeff I was going to "reward" myself with little trips there for various things. You know, a massage here, a wax there. Sounds good to me! :)


The pic above is how I got my hair cut. I LOVE the cut and even bought myself a CHI to style it. WOOT! I will have to take pics in the next day or so to post. Having a cute cut definitey makes doing my hair worthwhile. Now, only if I looked like Jessica Simpson. :)


1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm JEALOUS!!! Love the haircut too! Maybe I'll grow mine out now. LOL