Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

I *HEART* CVS!

Seriously, I am addicted to this store. It's really bad. LOL Through some friends I have learned how to collect and roll ECBs. Because of this, I have been able to get a lot of stuff for FREE and who doesn't love FREE! LOL

I have a nice little stockpile started. My husband thinks it hilarious and seriously thought I had lost my mind when I came home with a glucose monitor. Especially since neither of us are diabetic.

When I explained to him that it was free, he still wasn't buying it. LOL

Hey-I figured someone could use it! I actually have a few relatives that are diabetic that I am sure would appreciate it.

Anyhow, if you have a CVS near you, you really should give the ECB's a go.


WARNING though, it's very addicting!

2 comments:

allison said...

i want a cvs too....

Anonymous said...

hee hee!