Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Gettin' my craft on. . .

I worked on this little ditty while Jeff and I watched Fireproof this weekend. So fun!





Photobucket





I added a cute little metal heart to it too.

It's kinda hard to see but it hangs below the ribbon a bit.





Photobucket



BTW-If you haven't seen "Fireproof", I totally recommend it. The acting leaves a little something to be desired but it does have a good message.






Anyhow, I loved The Nester's version of a ragamuffin garland and wanted to do something similar. So, while at Hobby Lobby this weekend, I picked up a bunch of ribbon and started it.

It's about 1/2 way done, as I ran out of ribbon. But, I have to say it was fun and will show you the finished results when I am done with it.

BTW-don't you just love the B&W the Nester has hanging in her kitchen window?! I may have to do something similar in mine. I love it!

Hope you had a good weekend as well!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the garland and I'm cracking up because you and my sister-in-law just posted about renting Fireproof and both your reviews were about the same!

I really think that you should come move to central Texas...you would fit in with us great!

stephanie h said...

That's hilarious and I would love to move to Texas, I know lots of awesome ladies that live there! :)