Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

No Spend Challenge Update. . .

Well, I failed. I managed to spend $25 this wk and $11 of that was for lunch yesterday.

BUT, and it's a big but, I still consider it a success because. . .

Every meal but one, has been either been eaten at home, or brought from home.

I did break down and buy myself the super cute measuring cups at Pier One but I managed to just spend $10 rather than $50.

I was a LOT more aware of my finances and what I spent our money on vs. looking into my purse and wondering where all our money went!

As bad a I wanted to stop by Sonic and Michael's, I resisted the temptation!

Better yet, I even think I managed to lose a couple of pounds.

So, I think even though, I still managed to spend some $$ it was definitely worthwhile and need to challenge myself more often. :)

No comments: