Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

A little Halloween Craft. . .

While Maddie had the flu, we did one of favorite things to do together.

We crafted!

I saw these featured on a blog and just had to try it.

Aren't they just adorable!?!?

She even posted a tutorial on how to do them.

BTW-You have to check her blog out! She comes up with the neatest ideas!



I didn't have a bunch of jars laying around so I headed to the dollar tree and was able to get everything I needed there, to do this project.
YAY for the dollar tree! : )


Jeff even got in on the action and made our witch a 3d nose and hat!

(Don't tell anyone, but I think he likes to craft too. ;))

 


Here's a close up of our witch's nose, she even has a wart!



Oh, and Frankie even got a set a of plugs. I think we put them in the wrong place, though. Oops!



So cute, right? : )



I am linking this to Wendy at The Shabby Nest's frugal decorating party!

Now, I am gonna see what everyone else has done.

I am bound to find some cute ideas! : )


3 comments:

Wendy said...

Those are very clever!

notjustanylisa said...

you are so very crafty, I love reading your blog. I tagged you by the way, check me out!
http://notjustanylisa.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Looks like it is fun to be sick at your house!