Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Bullet Friday

I have been a bad blogger this week, so I am gonna do a quick Bullet Friday post. Totally copying this from my friend Heather.

I loved her list and thought I would give it, a go.

  • I have a ton to do this weekend. Mainly, getting a certain little girl's room decluttered and primed and ready to fix up. : ) (It's a birthday surprise, so keep it under your hat!)
  • I am hoping my dear, sweet husband will get into the attic and get our fall stuff out.
  • I am looking for any fun and frugal birthday party ideas. We are going to do a mock sleepover for Maddie's party and I need some fun activities that don't cost an arm and a leg.
  • I am going to attempt to paint Maddie's bookcases this weekend or at least get them primed to be painted. They are laminate so wish me luck! Any tips and tricks are appreciated!
  • I made my first trip to Ikea last weekend and have been meaning to blog about it, been busy though. Got some cute stuff and can't wait to go back and buy some more cute stuff! I seriously have a wish list made out.
  • Can you believe my 9 yr old did not like my Fave Song Friday choice? Most 9 yr olds love Miley Cyrus. Not Maddie.
  • I won *the* neatest family name sign from Allison. She had some amazing blog giveaways last week and I won a sign. YAY! The seller makes the neatest stuff and I will definitely post about it when I receive it. Thanks again, Allison!
  • Maddie got all A's on her interim. Go Maddie!
  • Jeff won't get home until later tonight, I am thinking Maddie and I might have dinner out.
  • I truly love weekends, that are spent at home. This weekend will be spent at home and I am so looking forward to it. Even if it's gonna be busy!
  • Ok, I could go on and on...but I won't! ; )

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! : )

1 comment:

Heidi said...

oh, so jealous you've been to Ikea!! There is not one within 2 hours of us. (sniff)

Here's a little linky to aid in your painting project.

http://www.livingwithlindsay.com/2009/05/how-to-paint-laminate-furniture.html

May the DIY force be with you!
Can't wait to see the big birthday room reveal!