Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

41!!

41 is the number of pounds that I have lost since 11/07/09!!!

I am so proud of myself and not just because of the weight loss but because I am doing things that I didn't think I could.

Yesterday, I walked and jogged (just a little bit of jogging LOL) 2 miles!!!

Y'all that is HUGE for me! I haven't done any structured exercise in such a very, very long time.

I wanted to die afterwards LOL, but after I got my wits together, I was so very proud of myself.

It does help that I have a friend that goes with me and pushes me way harder than I would push myself and trust me when I say that I walked, I'm not talking about some leisurely stroll. I'm walking like I'm on a mission.

I guess you could say I am on a mission. : )


I still have more weight to lose but I'm getting there and getting more and more comfortable in my skin more and more everday and that is a WONDERFUL feeling!

Anyhow, I don't have any recent body shots but I do have this pic of me from Friday and I can tell a big difference in my face.



Maybe when this is all said and done, I'll be brave enough to post before and after pics.

Hope y'all have a good week!  : )




5 comments:

heidi @ wonder woman wannabe said...

HOORAY for you!! Way to go, you look just fabulous, girl!!! :)

Paige said...

You look great!! :)

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Wonderful job, you know your gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a wonderful day!
Take care
Kristin

Tattered Tulips said...

Stephanie, that is amazing! And so inspiring! WTG!

Leslie said...

so awesome! How do you stay motivated? I'm always motivated and do well until there's a change in our every day schedule- travel/ house guests and then I get all messed up!
Is there a certain diet you're following?