Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Me minus 40...

Some of you may have already seen this picture but I'm so stinkin' proud of myself that I wanted to share here too.

I never thought I could do this a year ago, and I have and I want to keep going and going...

Here I am, in the goodwill dressing room, mind you! LOL

(I'm telling y'all, goodwill is my new favorite place!)





I don't have a full length mirror at home so, I took full advantage of this one and let me tell ya, it's not an easy take to take a self body shot! 

Hence, the weird angle. LOL


I still have a ways to go but I am getting there and I've never felt better both physically and emotionally.  : )



Thanks for sharing in this journey with me! <3


2 comments:

nielsons*love*family said...

wtg !!! you look GREAT! what are you doing? (are you following a plan) you should be VERY proud!

Pam said...

Your smile says everything; YEAH for you! :)