Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

A New Start...

For Jeff and I. We had a long heart to heart this past weekend and decided we needed to make some major changes in our lives. Seriously, in every aspect of our lives. Don't get me wrong, we are very blessed but we both decided that things are not good the way they are. We both are not happy about the way we look physically, our home needs a MAJOR overhaul and our finances definitely need some shaping up.

So, we are taking the steps to get ourselves TOGETHER in EVERY WAY! It's not gonna be easy, but they way I look at it is "If you always do what you've done, then you will always have what you've got." Hmmm...and that ain't working for us!

I am soo bad about being scatterbrained that I will start one project and go to the next, I can no longer do this. I figure I start ONE thing and follow through and everything else will follow. So, wish me (us) luck on our NEW START! :)

1 comment:

wendy said...

i can soooo relate to this!

here's to a fresh start. you CAN do this!

here's to more brain & less scatter for both of us :)

cheers.