Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Show and tell gifts. . .

Mrs. DIY at The DIY showoff, is doing a show and tell gifts, so I decided to participate.

We scaled way back this year, but I still got some pretty amazing things and wanted to show and tell it to you. : )

I had bought myself this a couple of months ago and wanted to just call it my Christmas gift.




It was kind of spendy so I was totally cool with calling it my gift and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Seriously, it's the best thing for your skin ever!



But, Jeff wanted me to have something to open on Christmas Day.

So, this is what he got for me.



I have been wanting a pair of Sperry's forever but was to cheap to buy them.

So, he bought me a pair for Christmas.

I was so excited b/c you know, that's what all the cool kids wear these days. ; )

He also bought me these Jessica Simpson aviator sunglasses that I had been eyeing for a while.




Am I gonna look cool or what?!? LOL

My parents bought me this glass beverage jar that I had seen at TJ Maxx and fell in love with.




I knew I was this getting b/c I had picked it up myself at TJ Maxx when they marked it down to $10.

But, I didn't know I was getting this.




A 12 piece set of Paula Deen cookware! WOOT! : )

I'm such a lucky girl!

Everything I got, I can and will definitely put to good use!

I got more than I had expected but am so thankful for everything and I gotta say that I love it all! :)


5 comments:

Roeshel said...

Woo hoo! Great gifts! The cooking set is awesome! Cool glasses and shoes and I also got a similar style beverage server-thingy. ;)

Thanks so much for sharing in the Show & Tell! I LOVE seeing what others got and some great ideas for my own wish list!

Have a great week!

Roeshel

Unknown said...

Wowza! Everything looks FAB!! You ARE a lucky girl!! I'm sure you'll totally rock those sun glasses, though I've tried them on and I just can't pull 'em off! HA

What a great hubby you must have to pay so close attention to your 'wish list!'

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Great gifts. I have a pair of Sperry's. Love them.

Moore Minutes said...

fun post to read! I adore that beverage holder. I have a clarasonic too and LOVE it! Enjoy...

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

Is that the Clarisonic facial thingy?