Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Black Friday. . .

OK, I know I SWORE that I would NEVER, EVER, EVER again shop on Black Friday.

Well, I did.


BUT, all I did buy was this. . .




and I love it!

It was regularly $129 but I got it for $49! YAY! : )

I did also run by Michael's and got some ribbon for 70% off. So, YAY again! ; )




Then, my mom, Maddie and I headed to see this. . .





And OH.MY.GOODNESS! It was good!

My poor mom was kind of lost, though.

She has never read any of the Twilight books but she did enjoy the movie.

Oh and I gotta say, I have always been "Team Edward" but in the movie, I was really liking Jacob Black.

Guess you could say I am "Team Jake-ward" now. ; )

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and Black Friday too!

2 comments:

Team Carter Jay said...

Sounds like you had a blast!!

Heidi of Operation Organization said...

I also saw 'New Moon' and thought it was GRRREAT! Have you read the books? I read all of them this past summer.