Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brown paper packages tied up with string...

These are a few of my favorite things. . .

I am a member of a message board that consists of an amazing group of ladies, called "The Sisterhood of the Fancy Britches".

I have known a lot of these women for years, we've seen each other babies grow up, and have been through a lot together.

I truly feel fortunate to know these ladies.


Anyhow, the last couple of years, we have done a secret sister exchange and this is what I received from my secret sister this year.




What a lucky girl, am I? : )



Every year, that I have participated, I have truly loved what I received.

Plus, it's always fun to receive a little surprise in the mail from time to time! ; )


Here's the ornmaent on my tree, is it cute or what?!



I hope my secret sister, likes what I picked out for her just as much as I loved my gift! : )


Thanks again, Lori!

3 comments:

Heidi of Operation Organization said...

What fun! That name totally cracks me up! ;)

pinkebody said...

I love our exchange as well, it's always so much fun picking out gifts for a good friend <3

Heather said...

oh my gosh i love that ornament!!! do you know where lori found it? i must have one!

britches are awesome! =)