Tara at Mom Jeans and Minivans has also done the same thing.
These ladies have totally inspired me and I loved the idea of 65 in 365.
The idea of this is to accomplish these 65 things within the next 365 days.
Can I do it?
Here's my list
- Read the bible cover to cover with the help of a bible reading guide
- Be more involved in church
- Continue on my path to getting healthy and reach my goal weight
- Learn to be more comfortable in my own skin
- Faithfully use a skin care routine, eye cream, moisturize etc.
- Take more time off to attend school functions with Maddie
- Make a point to have "date night" with Jeff on a more regular basis
- Exercise 3-4 times a week
- Establish a better morning routine. No more sleeping until the very last second
- Go to bed earlier!
- Make my bed on a regular basis. ( I never make it, how awful am I?!)
- Meal plan
- Get my home and work more organized and keep it that way!
- Make a point to tell my family and friends how much I appreciate them on a more regular basis
- Start yard saling and antiquing and possibly open an Etsy store?
- Learn how to use that fancy schmancy camera on something other than auto! : )
- Buy a photo editing software
- Make more of an effort with my daily appearance
- Fix kitchen flooring
- Buy a house (hopefully!)
- Learn to sew!
- Be more on task when I need to be
- Be a more positive person
- Give more, ask for less
- Buy a new car...maybe?!
- Paint my kitchen table
- Catch up on my laundry
- Re enroll in school
- Cook healthier meals for my family
- Learn new recipes
- Have Maddie's artwork framed
- Eat dinner at the kitchen table each and every night
- Have more Mama and Maddie time
- Tackle more DIY projects
- Follow Dave Ramsey's plan
- Read more
- Go to the dentist every 6 months
- Plan a family vacation
- Use the grocery game
- Get our wills done
- Have a professional family portrait done
- Restock my gift closet
- Start having more Sunday dinners with my parents and my brother's family.
- Start a Christmas club account
- Open an Education IRA for Maddie
- Finish my projects, I've started
- Manage my time better
- Blog on a more consistent basis
- Be a better friend
- Quit focusing on what I don't have and appreciate what I do have
- Volunteer more
- Paint corner hutch in living room
- Refinish hardwood floors
- Clean carpet in bedroom
- Make curtains for bedroom
- Be more patient
- Visit family out of town on a more regular basis
- Stop procrastinating so much
- Stop worrying so much, as well!
- Become stronger in my faith
- Establish a craft area for myself
- Clean attic out
- Fix up family room
- Try not to take things so personally
- Enjoy each and every day to the fullest because we never get that time back!
Phew! It's a lot but I am gonna take it a day at a time and as I accomplish these things, I will check them off my list.
If I get 1/2 of these items accomplished, I will be a happy camper!
What about you? Do you have any resolutions for 2010?