Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Faith. . .

I got this on Facebook, of all places, but I loved the message and wanted to share it with you, as well.

I know a lot of folks are going through some tough times and I thought this was a neat message that we could all benefit from. :) It's about Faith.


... that faith is exactly what it takes to get through uncertainty.

Faith is not necessary when you know how things are going to work out, - that's knowledge. It's in the time of unknowing that having faith is what sees you through to the other side. Faith is what gives you strength. Faith is that light in your heart that keeps on shining even when it's all darkness outside. Now is the time to keep that faith alive!


Anyhow, I thought it was short and sweet and to the point.

Never hurts to have a reminder, does it?

2 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Good quote...sometimes the old Facebook really does give you a hand, huh? :) Thanks so much for the visit!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie. Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by yesterday. I'm off to look around your blog now. Have a great weekend.