Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I love a good deal!

Just had to share my excitement with the few of you that read my blog because my husband just doesn't seem to share my enthusiasm! : )

I just found this rug for $50 at a local thrift store!





I, literally was just eyeing this rug, in Target on Monday!

Target is currently selling it for $199.

So, I saved 75% off the retail price and other than a few loose threads, it's in perfect shape!

Oh and I promise, it's MUCH prettier in person!

Dont'cha just love a great deal!?!

Now, to decide where to put it. : )




3 comments:

M.O.T.B said...

Way to go, I love a good deal. How did you score that??

heidi @ wonder woman wannabe said...

OH. MY. WORD!!!
I am soooo jealous, girl! That's totally my 'inspiration rug' that I posted about a few months ago...remember???

http://1wonderwomanwannabe.blogspot.com/2009/11/whats-your-design-inspiration.html

GREAT find!!

cutiepiescustomcreations said...

SCORE! That kind of find would have made my month!