Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 2 and a change of plans...

Ok, so I've decided to go a different route with this whole 31 day thing. I decided to post about things that I love/want/enjoy/ etc. because let's be honest, I don't even have it enough together to post about getting it together! ha! : )

Here's the first thing I want to share with y'all. It's a christian parody band called Apologetix, and we had the pleasure of going to their concert this summer and I was totally blown away. They do covers or rather parodies of popular and turn them into christian songs (so, to speak).

 They are super talented and if you ever get the chance to see them perform, you should go! It was seriously sooooo fun!!!

Here are a few of their videos for you to enjoy. : )
 


You can find a ton of their songs on youtube, too!



No comments: