Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Who am I?






I AM... Stephanie and I am so very blessed and thankful.



I AM NOT...Perfect


I KNOW... that I don't have to be perfect and I am forgiven of my sins.


I THINK...I need to quit procrastinating about everything!


I DON'T THINK...I am as organized as I should be.


I WANT...our own home.


I HAVE...amazing friends and family!


I LIKE...getting an amazing deal on stuff I buy.


I DISLIKE...mean people!


I HATE...paying bills. So not my idea of a good time!


I DREAM...being in our own home and being able to paint the walls! :)


I FEAR...losing a loved one.


I'M ANNOYED...by inconsiderate people.


I CRAVE...mexican food


I USUALLY...go to bed WAY later than I should.


I SEARCH...for my keys, cell phone and debit on a weekly basis.


I HIDE...my fave snacks from Jeff and Maddie.


I WONDER...what the future holds.


I REGRET...not finishing my degree years ago!


I LOVE...my friends and family, Target, cosmetics, clocks, Etsy, new pjs and God.


I CAN...sing all the words to Ice, Ice Baby.


I CAN'T...stand snakes!


I TRY...to be more organized.


I ENJOY...the beach, blogs, sitting on my front porch and hangin' with Jeff and Maddie.


I DON'T CARE...for rude people, long fingernails on men, and getting up early.


I ALWAYS...tell Jeff and Maddie how much I love them. Bunches and Bunches! :)


I NEVER...would intentionally hurt someone's feelings.


I'D RATHER...chill at home on a Friday night then go out.


I RELY...on God.


I BELIEVE...The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you


I DANCE...every Saturday when I am cleaning house.


I SING...terribly but I love it!


I ARGUE...rarely. I hate conflict.


I WRITE...everything down or I will forget it.


I WIN...most of the time in Wii Tennis.


I LOSE...my keys, cell phone and debit card frequently.


I WISH...life was easier for some people.


I LISTEN...to music daily.


I DON'T UNDERSTAND...math, I am terrible at it!


I'M SCARED...of snakes!


I FORGET...a lot, which is the reason I have to write things down.


I AM HAPPY...when I am surrounded by my loved ones.


Now the question is:
WHO ARE YOU???
Consider yourself tagged!

No comments: