Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

G is for...

GROWING UP!


I have to register Maddie for school today and she is going into the THIRD GRADE! I can NOT believe my baby is going to be a third grader.

I know it is so cliche' but they really do grow up soo fast!

This summer has just flown by!


School starts on August 18th and that's just right around the corner!


I was going through my photobucket and found some pics of her. It's amazing how much they change. I really need to scan some of her pics that we have of her before we had a digital camera.

Here's a few I have stored on my pc.


This one is from MANY moons ago!



Photobucket


She was 4 here, I believe.

Photobucket

Kindergarten play. She was "rocking into 1st grade"

Photobucket
Her toothless grin. :)

Photobucket

Halloween 2006

Photobucket

Halloween 2006
Photobucket

2007

Photobucket


Doing homework!
Photobucket






and here is the most recent, from just a couple wks ago.

Photobucket

1 comment:

allison said...

3rd grade???? HOLY cow where had the time gone...:(