Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Just a wee bit more. . .

Here's a little more of my Halloween decor.

These are a couple of iron candle holders that I got at Big Lots.


One is an acorn and one is a pumpkin. I thought they were super cute and would work for Halloween and Thanksgiving. The leaves and pumpkin are from an old fall wreath I had, that was falling apart.

Photobucket


This is a ghost and pumpkin garland that I couldn't find a place to hang it from so I casually threw it in this bowl and thought it was cute!

Photobucket

Just a couple of older decorations, I had.

Photobucket

I love this garland but I can NOT get the witch's face to stay up right for the life of me!

Photobucket

A few odds and ends on my coffee table. There is that spider candle holder that I have seen several of you ladies with. :)

Photobucket

A few things on my porch.

A local potter makes these jack o lanterns and I love it lit up at night! Soo cute!

Photobucket

My mom bought me this wreath last yr and I thought it was so festive. I added the Happy Halloween sign to it and thought it turned out pretty cute.

Photobucket

Isn't Fall fun?? Thanks so much for looking!

23 comments:

Sheila said...

I love fall too! I really like your garlands...

Darlene said...

I LOVE all your Halloween pretties!! What about just a piece of rolled scotch tape on the back of the witches and taping them to the mantle...would that work? CUTE decorations...I LOVE that terra cotta pumpkin!!

Diane@A Picture is Worth.... said...

Hi Stephanie,
Love your decor. I wish someone around here made those pumpkins...he is CUTE!
diane

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Cute halloween decor, and those wire pumpkins are my favorite. Jackie

Jenny said...

I love the potting pumpkin on the front porch. Too cute! I haven't seen anything like it.

tiffany said...

Your black cat is cute! Like your blog!

tidymom said...

So festive! I love it all!!

Happy Fall!
~Tidymom

Sandra Collins said...

awesome decorations - looks so festive

Laurel MacD said...

I love the cat on your porch.

Astrid said...

FANTASTIC! I really love that garland! (what about using poster putty or something similar to keep the witches sitting upright?). Very festive decorations! LOVE IT! :)

Carrie said...

Your stuff look great I am in love with the acorn candle holder. And your garland is just too cute! Great job.

Julie said...

I LOVE the pumpkin and acorn candle holders. They are perfect!

Lishak said...

LOVE your wreath! Beautiful!

candiceschenk said...

I love all your decorations, especially your garland. I too was going to suggest poster putty. I love that stuff, and it's removable.

Bridgette Ann said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Looks like you are in the halloween spirit- too cute!

jfbast said...

thanks for the nice comment. i can't take all the credit. my husband pitches in with the heavy duty stuff. it looks like you're having a lot of fun with fall decorating, too. i love the jack-o-lantern!

Jen r. said...

This is great decorating! You should join my pumpkin party!

Meghan said...

Those little white ghosts are too cute!

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Thanks for stopping by. I am enjoying your blog. Can't wait to see what's next. ~Mindy

becca said...

I love it all Steph!!

Tara @ Living A Dream said...

Hi Stephanie -
I love fall, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog a few days ago. That black cat on your porch is just too cute!! I love all of your decorations! Very festive!!

Joy said...

Your decor is wonderful. What a pretty, sparkly wreath! And the garland in the bowl is a great way to display it.

Kimba said...

More halloween fun! Yippee!

Love your blog design, by the way.

Kimba