Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Finally...



Picked this up!






I can't wait to get started with it and I can't wait to see the "Twilight" movie in December.

For those of you that may not have a clue what I am talking about, you need to start here.
You won't be able to put it down.




I used to love to read but since I have had Maddie, I don't have a lot of free time to anymore.
Usually my reading consists of the latest celeb magazine or whatever Maddie's lastest project may be.

Well, after hearing so much about this book, I finally decided to pick up a copy.
I was unable to put it down. Seriously.

I haven't enjoyed a book or much less made time to read a book, in a long, long time.
It's just a fun lighthearted read and I totally recommend it.

Here is a link about the series and the author that wrote the books in case you want to check it out.

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilightseries.html

1 comment:

becca said...

Yay!!!! I can't wait until the movie either!!!!!