Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

M is for...

Hmmm...can you guess???





Maddie, of course!! My sweet baby girl that is not such a baby anymore. As much as I hate to admit it.



Maddie was a surprise b/c I was in school and wasn't quite "ready" yet to have a baby. But, she was a WONDERFUL surprise and I knew I loved her from the very beginning. I can remember being pregnant and envisioning what and who my baby was going to become and what she would look like. She is so much more than I could have ever imagined.



She has spunk and is a little sassy.



She is an individiual and is so sure of herself.



She is incredibly smart and it amazes me how much so, sometimes.



She is a kind spirit and has a huge heart!



She loves to hang with boys and comes home covered in sweat and dirt.



However, she also loves to shop and tries on the majority of high heels in the store.


She is beautiful inside and out and I thank God for giving me this sweet girl.



I am blessed beyond belief and wish I could have had just a few more just like her.

I love that she is not afraid to be "who she is" she doesn't put much into what other people think and is definitely an individual.

I hope she remains this way and always stays true to who she is.


Because I think she is an AMAZING person and has wonderful things in store for her.

Love you, Maddie girl!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

maddie is sooo precious!!!