Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Q is for...

QUIRKS! I am gonna put myself out there and list some of my quirks.

Some of you know these already but just in case you didn't, here you go!

I am a major pluckaholic, I carry tweezers ALL the time. I can't stand to find stray hairs, I have even been known to pluck in the car line at school. I thought Maddie was gonna kill me.

If I find any hair in my food, I can't eat it. Even if it's my own hair.

I can not stand for someone to touch my face, it drives me insane.

I am chronic hand washer, I wash my hands all day long.

I raise my feet everytime I go over railroad tracks and make a wish.

Anytime, I see my birthdate 717 I take it as a good sign.

If I see an ingrown hair or pimple, I HAVE to pop it. (Jeff hates this)

I always 2nd guess myself and am very indecisive.

I procrastinate with the best of them.

My toenails are always painted but my fingernails never are.

I can't stand for cabinet doors to be left open. Jeff and Maddie are both bad about this.

I also can't stand for the lights or tv to be on in a room that no one is in.

I have to ALWAYS put something back in it's right place at the store, if I decide I don't want it.

I also have to put my shopping cart back up.

I can't stand soggy bread.

I prefer to be barefoot in the house but if for some reason I am wearing socks, I can't stand for them to get wet.

I have to melt popsicles and ice cream in the microwave for a few seconds before I eat them. I like them to be a little soft.

I can't stand anything remotely tight around my neck. All necklaces have to be long and loose.

I am claustrophobic.

I always wear earrings, I never take them out except to clean them.

I have to have my feet covered up at night when I am asleep.

I love the smell of purell and use it frequently.

I also love the smell of bleach. It smells clean to me.

The majority of the time, I have a drink in my hand or nearby.

I always try to respond to someone's emails, calls, etc b/c it hurts my feelings when I don't get a return call, email etc. ( I can be super sensitive but I am working on that.)

I also care way to much about what other people think. (I am working on that too.) :)

Oh and I know, I use the word sooo and the !!!! way more than I should.

Anyhow, I am sure I have WAY more but that may be more than you ever needed to know about me.

Do you have any quirks? If so, what are they???

No comments: