Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

O is for...

It's OFFICIAL, I have started my Christmas shopping!!!

I wish I could say, the house is OFFICIALLY OURS but I have still not heard the final say from the mortgage broker.

This waiting stuff is for the birds!

Anyhow, I have officially started my Christmas shopping.

I *try* EVERY year to start early and sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. That way it's not so stressful around Christmas, ya know? Plus, it's much easier to buy a little here and there than to come up with all that $$ at once and I can usually enjoy the holidays a little more.

I do admit, I do like to be amongst the bustle at Christmas but I prefer to not have do to all my shopping then.

I also picked up a few things for Maddie's birthday next month and let me tell you, the older they get, the more $$ their gifts become!

She also wants a "surprise" birthday party this yr. Umm...ok!

How do you "surprise" someone that wants a "surprise" birthday party????

Anyhow, I am sure we will come up with something.

This should be interesting! :)

No comments: