Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lovely lamps. . .

My mom and I were in Hobby Lobby the other day and I started perusing the lamps and I was in awe.

They had some really cute ones and I admit it, I have a thing for lamps.

I love them!

They just add so much to a room.

Here are a few that caught my eye...

I really, really want this one for our family room!




I love me some, pharmacy lamps!






Love the paisley shade and the shape of this base.





Sophisticated and funky!






and lastly. . .




the deer lamp just perfect for the hunter in your life! : )


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh ....I think my sister has that deer lamp at her husbands deer camp...really! ;)

stephanie h said...

See now, Susie, a deer camp would be the absolute perfect place for that lamp! : )