Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Off to a good start. . .

WOO HOO!!

We are kicking into our 65 in 365 and it feels great!!


Yesterday, we finally took our tree down. *sniff,sniff*

Then we started working on our closets and master bedroom and OH MY GOODNESS, do we have stuff and LOTS of it!!!

So, we started seperating it into piles (keep, goodwill and ebay.)

The goodwill pile was by far, the largest!

If I wasn't so embarrassed I would show you the before and after pics but I'll spare you and me. LOL

Oh, and I also started to "shop the house" for my master bedroom project!

I'm so excited by the changes, in store!

2 comments:

Team Carter Jay said...

It sounds like you did great! I really need to kick off my list, but need to get back into our schedule first ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow you're off to a great start! That's what I'm doing as well, simplifying our lives and getting rid of clutter. I would love to see some photos of the transformation!

xoxo
teresa